Our Mission & Vision
The RESET Health Group’s expert team can help individuals achieve their full potential and improve their emotional, mental, and physical health. You can have the support of our psychologists, consultants, and coaches, who are all willing to help your clients to better enjoy their work and home lives.
You can benefit from our skills and services, providing expert care for your clients. These services are proven to work and are innovative, following the latest psychology and neuroscience research and the NICE guidelines.
Services we include:
The RESET services involve a full psychology programme that can be implemented in a matter of weeks. This program includes:
- A Tailored Group Programme designed to support your clients’ recovery.
- Group and 1-2-1 sessions to allow your clients to overcome their problems.
- A trauma focussed approach that includes breathing exercises, mindfulness techniques, nutrition, and strength training, all of which are designed to help your clients to find new and healthy ways of coping with trauma.
- Psychoeducation classes and a support group to encourage clean and healthy living, as well as healthy relationship dynamics and other aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
- An evidence-based therapeutic approach that targets mental health problems, using methods like MI, CBT, DBT, and Systemic Approaches.
These services can be delivered in an online setting, or on an individual or group basis in-person. It depends entirely on the needs of the client. They can use the new tools and education to better their lives, and you can use our highly trained team to deliver these services.
We can also cater for…
One of the biggest issues impacting productivity in companies and businesses is that employees are struggling to cope. Stress-related sickness is an increasingly common sight, with employees either being forced to take time off to recover or are trying to work through their issues at work, which negatively affects their wellbeing and their productivity. Employers have a responsibility to their employees and the business at large, meaning that they have to perform a balancing act to help both parties.
Here at The RESET Health Group, we understand that many corporations would benefit from a skilled psychologist. Birmingham corporations can benefit from our services, which teach employees how to better manage their stress and live better lives. This doesn’t just help your employees, but it also improves morale at the workplace.
You can access the latest resources that we offer at a time and at a pace that best suits your company. Our services are tailored to your employees’ needs, as well as your company’s values. They include:
- Weekly content on a range of topics, including confidence, stress management, communication, and others.
- An interactive forum to encourage connection.
- Membership areas for different departments.
- Regular workshops on different topics.
- An Intensive Tailored Plan if necessary.
- Ongoing health and wellbeing support.
Your clients and employees will benefit from the assistance offered by our skilled approach and a clinical psychologist. Birmingham businesses and health services should contact us here for more information as to how The RESET Health Group can help.